Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital seeks a UPT Registered Nurse to join its growing team in providing personal and innovative surgical care in a patient-centered medical environment.
Responsible for delivering competent and quality level of nursing care by providing an assessment and treatment of patients within the RN scope of practice and as directed by health care providers. Hours may vary.
We strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all of our patients and employees, and provide an exciting company culture and competitive salary package to the right candidate. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, a 401K and more.
- The only hospital in Sioux Falls and one of only four hospitals in the state to receive a 5-Star rating in the 2015 HCAHPS survey.
- Physician-owned and operated.
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty, fairness and professional ethics.
- We seek sustainable, profitable growth by encouraging persistent pursuit of our vision through innovation and leadership.
- Current RN licensure in South Dakota
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
We are committed to hiring skilled, compassionate professionals that share our vision for innovative, personalized patient care. Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status or other categories protected by law.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit an application
SIOUX FALLS SPECIALTY HOSPITAL
ATTN: HUMAN RESOURCES
910 E 20TH STREET
SIOUX FALLS, SD 57105
FAX: (605) 444-8410