The Financial Services Associate is responsible for successfully handling inbound telephone calls from customers regarding financial services, prepaid cards, credit cards, and other financial instruments, while providing high-quality service with a helpful, professional attitude. No sales, collections, or retention!
Training for this position will be conducted from 12:00pm - 8:30pm starting on Monday, May 15th and would be M-F for two weeks. Candidates must be able to attend each day of paid training to be considered. We are looking for people who have work hour availabilities anytime between 11:00am - 11:00pm or overnights for 30 - 40 hours a week, you decide how many, and a rotating weekend.
• Provide accurate information regarding financial instruments and transactions
• Comply with financial regulatory and legal requirements
• Comply with PCI certification requirements
• Attend training for new clients and new financial product offerings as required to meet the needs of client companies
• Successfully cross-train as requested to develop and broaden skill sets and to support customer demand
• Strong attention to detail, communication, and listening skills
• Positive attitude and good work ethic
• Maintain the utmost confidentiality and security
Take look at what we can do for you:
• Paid Time Off
• Monthly Bonus
• Quality paid training in the growing field of customer service
• A friendly, relaxed office environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Average computer skills
• Strong communication skills
• Phone etiquette Skills
• Positive attitude
• Reliable & hard working
• A high school diploma or GED is required
• Previous customer service experience required
• Previous experience in financial services, credit card services, student loan servicing, banking, or other related field preferred
• Being able to speak Spanish is a plus
All candidates must be able to pass a data entry test and criminal background check.
Five Star Call Centers will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Five Star Call Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You can find out more about Five Star Call Centers by visiting our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/5StarCallCenters/