You are not logged in. Create an Account to take advantage of all our features.
 Home/Search  >  Previous Page Dakota Digital   > Inbound Technical Sales / Customer Service
Inbound Technical Sales / Customer Service Print
Employer: Dakota Digital
Location: Sioux Falls, SD 57107
Employment Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION

Dakota Digital, a leading automotive gauge and electronics manufacturer is looking for a motivated individual to join our sales and customer service team. The person in this position will spend the better portion of the day speaking with potential and existing customers on the phone and via email about products that will work for them. No cold-calling is required as this entry-level position is inbound sales and customer service. This position is not one of a high-stress sales position, but rather one of support and providing information. As time permits, this position will also have additional responsibilities of assisting with sales and marketing projects, in addition to purchasing and production planning.

REQUIREMENTS
The perfect entry-level candidate will have an automotive background and share the same passion for vehicles as our customers do.
Average or better computer skills will be necessary, with above average customer service and communication skills being a requirement.
This position entails 75% of the workday on the phone, with the remaining 25% split between emailing customers and various projects.

Contact Information

Dakota Digital
Tammy Fossum
sjohnson@dakotadigital.com
4510 W. 61st St. North
Sioux Falls, SD 57107
Phone: 605-332-6513

Other Information

Category(s): Automotive, Customer Service, Technical
Industry: Automotive
Experience Req.: No
Degree Req.: No
Closing Date: 2/10/2018
Apply Now
SHARE:
Options for this Employer